Free Money Making Resources: Make Money Online & Internet Marketing

Monday, August 07, 2006

No Software Needed?





Save Your Online Business

Butterfly Marketing proves to be just as powerful in strategies then in the software itself. Below you will find a student and customer of the course.

Click Here To Learn More About This Manuscript

By ordering through the link above, you will also get over $6115 worth of FREE BONUSES!! How do you get it? Click here for more details.

Michael Cheney of "Adsense Videos" applied the the pre-launch strategies and affiliate tools and JV strategies outlined in Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing Manuscript to the his launch.

Here is what Michael Cheney had to say about what he learned in the Manuscript:

-----------------------

"Mike - first off I just want to say thank you so much! The techniques I learned from Butterfly Marketing played a BIG part in helping me make $63,249 in sales in 24 hours!! As I write this I'm still finding it hard to believe. It seems a lifetime ago that he BFM package landed on my doorstep and I started poring over it with my smile getting larger and wider with each new insight as I realized that as long as I APPLIED what I was learning the principles were going to make something BIG happen! Little did I know just HOW BIG it would be when I launched AdSense Videos... AdSense Videos - 33 Hours After Launch.. The site went live. My life changed forever - seriously the results have been incredible Mike - we've grossed over $200,000 in 7 days!! The site got an Alexa ranking on Launch Day of 351! AdSense Videos was ranked Number 1 on the ClickBank Marketplace in the Marketing category just 4 days after the Launch! I've also been getting, on average, one new subscriber every minute of every hour for the past SIX AND A HALF DAYS!!! So - What did I learn from you Mike and from Butterfly Marketing? Where to start! I think one of the biggest things was the step-by-step approach. Everything I created for Affiliates, Joint Venture partners and for people going through the videos themselves has been step-by-step. I made everything as easy as I could and 'muppet-proof' as I like to call it! I also realized that it's paying attention to the smaller details BEFORE launch that really pay dividends AFTER the Launch. And BOY am I seeing that! You gave some absolute gems of advice in Butterfly Marketing which have, without a shadow of a doubt, contributed in a big way to the overall success of AdSense Videos. Thanks again! Michael Cheney"

--------------------------------------

You too can have the same results as Michael Cheney by implementing the tactics and strategies outlined in Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing Manuscript.

Learn why people are saying that this report changed the way marketing is done on the internet for good!

http://www.moneymakingstuff.com/Recommends/butterflymarketing.htm

P.S. By ordering through the link above, you will also get over $6115 worth of FREE BONUSES!! How do you get it? Click here for more details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home